One StOp for all EnterTainmenT’s Questions:
1) Favorite YouTuber
Hands down it’s Markiplier, although Jacksepticeye comes a very close second. I mainly go to Mark’s channel for laughs and some jump scares! I also like his vlogs because some are really motivating. Jack I really like at a close second because of the amount of enthusiasm he has in all his videos.
2) Cats or Dogs?
So simple yet so hard of a choice. I’ve had both a dog and cat. I guess I’d kind of lean toward dogs just because my cat always managed to wake me up at like 3 in the morning -_-.
3) Most favorite anime opening or ending song.
I have my list of favorite openings on the blog already so I’ll do ending song for this question! The 3rd ending of Soul Eater is my favorite ending song. It’s got a nice catchy beat! It goes great with the whole ending theme they use as well! A close second place would be the first ending song for Hunter X Hunter!
4) Most favorite quote
“Believe in the me, who believes in you.” Short, simple, motivational, and has a lot of meaning!
5) An anime/manga/movie character you resemble the most. (not physical features)
Hmmm… I’d say Simon from Gurren Lagann. Mainly because I see a lot of traits we have in common. My friends also tell me I most resemble him. I’ve also been told Pikachu and Natsu from friends.
6) Most favorite soundtrack.
So before Club Nintendo closed, they had a promotion if you register both a WiiU and 3DS copy of Smash Bros to your account, they’d send you a free soundtrack CD. Not sure if it counts, but I love listening to it every now and then!
7) Swords or Guns?
Swords! Unless the gun is a dominator from Psycho-Pass. But I’ll go with swords!
8) How were you introduced to anime?
I heard a lot of my longtime friends talking about it. I watched Demon King Dinamo just because it was the first thing I saw on Netflix at the time. I didn’t really seriously get introduced to anime till I went to SuperCon the first time. After that was when I really started seriously watching anime.
9) Which is your favorite sports?
Get ready for the shocker, NASCAR! I’ve been a big NASCAR fan since I was little driving my small go-kart around. In terms of a more traditional sport, Track & Field as well as Basketball are my favorites.
10) On a range of 1-10 rate on how much you socialize with people.
Honestly it really depends who I’m with. If I’m with a bunch of people I don’t know, it’s probably like a 4-5. If I’m with friends or people I relatively have talked with before, probably like a 9. I’ll say 7 just to give a number somewhere in between.
11) Which genre do you prefer the most?
It’s a little bit of a corny answer but, the next one I’m watching. I mainly stick to anything with action, adventure, super-power, fantasy, and comedy. However, I like to venture out to different genres that I wouldn’t usually watch. I think it’s neat to sometimes jump out into new types of genres and give them a try. It also helps me out with blogging to jump into different types of genres.
1. If you could describe your personality in three words, what three words would you use? And why those words?
Kind, Open-minded, and … ANIMATED! (Everyone see what I did there! XD) I guess I’d pick those three because I try to always be kind to others, I’m very open to hearing how others interpret things, and well the last one speaks for itself! 🙂
2. Do you have a pet peeve? If so, what is it?
I guess to a certain extent I need to be somewhat organized. I guess that’s why I continue making more categories on my blog. XD
3. Do you think out loud?
I do sometimes, probably when I shouldn’t the most! -_- However, their just somethings that end up slipping!
4. Do you listen to music while you blog? If so, what genre of music?
Depends if I’m doing like a free thinking entry like Animated Talks I’ll go ahead and listen to some music. I have a weird taste in music, which is, if it sounds good I like it. I don’t really have a particular favorite genre but I do listen to a lot of EDM. If I’m writing up a something like a review then I usually won’t turn on some music.
5. If you could make a “Soundtrack of Your Life,” what five songs would you put?
Dare You by Hardwell (feat. Matthew Coma)
Everyday Superhero by Smash Mouth
In My Mind (Axwell remix) by Ivan Gough
World Of Dreams by Galavant (feat. Mary Jane Smith)
Some Nights by Fun
6. Have you ever went karaoke? Did you like it, why or why not?
OH YES!! KARAOKE AT SUPERCON! My friends and I decided to stop by the karaoke room during one of the nights a year ago at SuperCon. We found out when we walked in it was being hosted by the guy who runs SuperCon. We ended up staying till like 1AM and had a blast! We even started a conga line (somebody was singing a conga line song) throughout the entire convention with the owner of SuperCon leading the way. Some voice actors and cosplayers jumped in as well. Yea… karaoke is pretty fun! XD
7. Coffee or tea?
This is funny because in order to wake up in the morning I have coffee, however in order to go to sleep at night I drink tea. Need one as much as I need the other! 😀
8. Your top five favorite books of all time (well so far in life)?
- Kingdom Keepers
2. Summer Tree Series
3. Brother Duke
4. The Last Lecture
5. The Giver
9. If you could rewrite the ending of a book, anime or manga? Which would it be and why?
I guess it hasn’t technically ended up I’d definitely pick to rewrite the ending for Hunter X Hunter. I’d really like anime wise maybe another season giving us some more story about Kurapkia, the phatom troupe, Killua’s family, and Hisoka.
10. If you knew the world is going to end tomorrow, what would you do on your last day?
I’d invite every person I know, (yes animators, your all invited to ;)) to spend a day just helping to check mark as much as we can off our bucket lists. Just to have a good time with everyone last time before all hell breaks loose. I’d also work on getting some real-estate on the moon. Buy while it’s cheap! 😉
11. Would you meet a blogger (or bloggers) in real life? If so, who and why?
Heck Yea! I’d actually love to meet all the great animators who have either subscribed on WordPress or followed the blog through Twitter. Mainly because it’s one of the top reasons I decided to start blogging. I wanted to be able to talk to a bunch of different people who shared a common interest and also hear how they interpret different topics.
11 Random Facts About Animated!
- My car’s nickname is Rudolph.
- I main Robin and Pikachu in Smash Bros.
- I’m pretty terrible at shooting games 😦
- I’ve worked as a Disney Cast-Member!
- I’ve attended the Daytona 500 for the last 8 years
- #6 is my number for Cross Country and Track & Field
- My best mile time is 4mins 30seconds
- I prefer blogging right before bed!
- I really feel bad any time I miss a day of blogging
- My car’s back window has a small decal of the Gurren Lagann logo
- Favorite food is pasta!
My questions for the nominees!
- What’s your favorite characteristic about yourself?
- Morning Person or Night Owl?
- Which anime character do you see yourself in the most?
- What made you want to start a blog?
- If you could choose to sit down and have a conversation with any anime character, who would it be?
- If you could be a character in a video game, which video game would you most want to be in?
- 3 songs that put you in a good mood?
- Favorite quote that keeps you motivated?
- What is the first anime you ever watched?
- Have you or do you want to attend a Con at some point? Which?
- What’s your favorite part of blogging?
Thanks for reading! A big thank you again to lynlynsays and One St0p for all EnterTainmenT for the nomination! 🙂
That’s all for this sketch! Have a goodnight animators! 🙂