Hey Animated World!
I’d like to thank Matt-in-the-hat for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award! I greatly appreciate the nomination! I’d definitely recommend checking out his great blog! He’s also an awesome follow on Twitter! 🙂
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog
- What is your favorite food and why?
– My favorite food would definitely be any type of pasta dish. I’ve always enjoyed pasta since I was little, but it probably became my favorite dish when I started running. Before Cross Country races and Track Meets (even still today) pasta is a runner’s best friend. Got to get all those carbs ready to burn! 🙂
2. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
-I’ve always wanted to control time. Stop, rewind, and fast-forward. Although I probably wouldn’t change a lot from the past because each event had their lessons, going back and circling A instead of B for that extra 5 points would be nice! Also stopping time before a big test to get some more studying in would be great!
3. Do you have a specific song that describes your personality or your life?
– Aw man I love these types of questions, it’s just so hard to narrow it down to a single song. I’d probably have to go with Dare You by Hardwell (feat. Matthew Koma). It’s probably why I decided to use the song for one of my first Gif Karaoke posts. The song is basically a big dare to live. Dare yourself to love, cry, feel, and be. 🙂
A close second, as corny of a pick this is, would be Don’t Stop Believing by Journey. Ever since middle school dance parties I went crazy dancing to this song. Even today when this song plays my friends rush to me and we just lose it on the dancefloor. XD
4. Do you have a fictional character that inspires you? If not, do you have a real-life person you look up to?
I’ve always found Rikka from Love, Chunibyo, and Other Delusions as an inspiring character. I like that Rikka is not afraid to be herself, even if others judge her at times. Even when she tries to start following the “status quo”, you can’t take the Chunibyo out of Rikka! Her Chunibyo is perfectly fine because it’s a part of what makes her character so unique.
5. What is one movie you can never get tired of seeing again?
I think when I first saw Wreck-it-Ralph, I watched the movie another 5 days straight afterwards. I never get tired of watching Wreck-it-Ralph, Cars (the first one), The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya , and The first Pokémon Movie.
6. Have you ever got attached to a show/movie/anime/book so much that it affects you emotionally?The only anime so far (Angelbeats was close though) that made me a complete train-wreck. I got to a point of watching Clannad After Story that I’d have to emotionally prepare myself to watch an episode. After Story was a ride I’m glad I took, but jeez was it a roller-coaster ride.
7. What is your pet peeve and why?
I wouldn’t say it’s a pet peeve, but it is probably the closest thing I have to one. It really annoys me when I’m with a group of people I don’t know very well and I pretty much forget how to socially interact with people. I guess it comes from a mix of being a little shy and nervous around meeting new people. It still annoys me though because in these cases I know I’m not portraying me true personality to others.
8. Do you follow a trend like everyone else when a fad shows up or do you not participate?
No, not really. I like to do my own thing and participate in things I know I want to take part in. I feel just doing something because others are doing it is just trying to force an outcome. Sometimes I’ll follow a fad but only if I am genuinely interested in the topic. (Like when all my friends were watching Re:Zero, I was genuinely interested in the anime so I started watching it.) I like to naturally attract to things. I don’t try to force myself to like a certain something because I know I’d be taking time away from something I genuinely like.
I’ve always wanted to try certain things on animated. All of them pretty much have to do with voicing and being on camera. Most of which I can’t do because of time and I’d probably be too nervous. I’ve wanted to try to do Vlogs for certain posts. A couple times I’ve wanted to go live on Twitter just for the fun of it. My most wanted to do thing though is be able to do a charity livestream. For those that don’t know, charity livestreams are basically you go live for a certain amount of time, kind of just hangout with the people who come to watch (like play video games on the stream or just talk to everyone), and while all this is going on you are donating/ raising awareness to a certain charity. Charity livesteams are just an awesome fun way to give back and raise awareness.
I’ll leave this question off however with a to be continued..
Maybe.. We’ll see what happens 🙂
10. Do you have a favorite color that symbolizes you?
I’d wouldn’t say a single color, but a color pattern. My current and previous car have been a white car with red stripes. Now whenever one of my friends sees a car with the same color scheme they’ll text me saying, “I saw a Rudolph today and it reminded me of you!” (Rudolph is the name of my car.) I think it’s awesome to be associated with it. 🙂
11. Have you ever read or watched a story and you hated the ending?
Not really a story, but I hated how Five Night’s at Freddy’s 4 ended. Simply because Scott teased us with a locked box and never decided to “officially” open the contents of secrets in said box. I still wonder today what the heck was in it…
I say officially because apparently Sister location answered what could be in the box.
Very awesome questions Matthew! Thank you again greatly for the nomination! 🙂
Here are my nominations:
- Are you a morning person or a night owl?
- What anime character do you see yourself most in?
- It is Karaoke night and you’ve been given the mic, what are you singing?
- Favorite childhood anime, videogame, movie, or book? (You can choose one or all)
- What is one goal/resolution of yours for 2017?
- What is your favorite holiday and why?
- What is one valuable lesson blogging has taught you?
- If you could take any anime or video game character out to dinner who would it be?
- What is your favorite thing about blogging?
- If you could have any animal as a pet what would it be? What is its name?
- Have you ever/ would you ever decide to attend a Con/convention? (ex: ComicCon, E3, Blizzcon)
Well I have some posts to get catching up on!
That’s all for this sketch! 🙂